The page below has been permenently FROZEN as of January 2000.
Due to resource limitations,
this section of our website is no longer maintained,
so some links may not work and some information may be out of date.
We have retained this page for archive reference only,
and we cannot vouch for its accuracy.
Broken links will not be repaired,
and minor errors will not be corrected.
You are responsible for independently verifying any information you may find here.
On this page:
| Military Bases in Other States
Area 51/Nellis AFB/Nevada Test Site
Related Bases and Organizations
- Nellis Air Force Base and Range, North
- Nevada Test Site (DOE)
- JANET Air, the "official" airline of Area 51.
- Fallon Naval Air Station, Fallon
- Groom Lake/Area 51, Secret air base 35 miles west
- Air Force Flight Test Center, presumed operator
of the secret air base at Groom Lake (Area 51)
- Basecamp Airfield, "secret" auxiliary airfield
that presumably supports Area 51
- Hawthorne Army Ammunition Depot, Hawthorne
- "Pittman Station, Henderson." Mentioned in Groom Lake Security
Manual. It was not an installation but
a post office box at a now-defunct postal substation.
- Tonopah Army Air Field, 7 miles southeast of Tonopah. Defunct
WWII airfield, now a municipal airport.
- Tonopah Test Range (DOE/USAF), Semi-secret
aircraft testing base 25 miles southeast of Tonopah
- Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Project (DOE), official*
- Other Government Agencies and Contractors in Nevada
Military Bases in Other States
- Chomerics - Makers of EFI shielding and RAM (radar adsorbing materials) for Stealth
- Commercial - Woburn, MA, US <8/7/98 #3>
"Chomerics is now owned by Parker-Hannifin, but formerly part of the huge chemical company W.R. Grace.
Grace was sued in Woburn for polluting drinking water wells causing leukemia in several area children and is in the book "A Civil Action" by Jonathan Harr,
soon to be a movie. I can't help wondering if Chomerics, in manufacturing RAM may have dumped chemicals in Woburn while working for DOD on Stealth adn the
The case of the hazardous waste lawsuit of Helen Frost = http://www.ufomind.com/area51/events/waste_lawsuit/"
This page has been frozen.
New links are not allowed and broken links will not be repaired
||Regarding "Related Bases and Organizations" - Latest First
This page has been frozen.
New comments are not allowed.
Black Helicopters and Military troops
On the night of October 29, myself and my friend who lives maybe a mile away, witnessed two all black helicopters resembling comanches flying in a southwestern pattern. The helicopters shoke both mine and my friends windows. After the copters flew over a loud pulsating sound was heard. This pulsating sound also shook all of the windows. About a half hour after that I observed what looked like four or five men walking on my street shining flashlights in myself and my neighbors windows. I live in a woooded area near a small municipal airport.
Original Text Copyrighted © 1994-99
PO Box 30303, Las Vegas, NV 89173
Note: The above page has been frozen as of Jan. 1, 2000.
It is retained only for archive purposes. Broken links will not be repaired and
some information may be out of date.
The former webmaster, Glenn Campbell, is still active at
or @BadDalaiLama on Twitter
Last Modified: 1/5/97 gc.e